- Bank holiday office closure information - Read more...
- Read our latest newsletter - Read more...
- Partnership with Willow Park - WCHG Read more...
- Parkway Green Looking Local Digital PGTV Service Read more...
- Parkway Green supports the Homes For Britain campaign
- Tell us what you think of our new website
- Get involved with us by clicking on the ‘Have your say’ tab
- Read our latest breaking news stories
- Check your repair status
- Order your repair on line with our self diagnostic tool
- We aim to tailor our services around your needs, tell us of any special circumstances we need to know about
WCHG in line for national award
The Real Food Project Team from Wythenshawe Community Housing Group (WCHG) that encourages local residents to eat healthily with a message of ‘Grow it! Cook it! Eat it!’ has made it through to the shortlist for a national award that celebrates the best community projects.
My Parkway Green Online
Parkway Green are please to announce our new customer web portal is available.
WCHG 1st Anniversary Film
A short video looking back at some of the Key Achievements of WCHG since forming on 1st April 2013.
The Eden Project donation to Real Food Wythenshawe
The Eden Project, based near St Austell in Cornwall, has donated £150 to the Real Food Wythenshawe Project, the Big Lottery funded project managed by Wythenshawe Community Housing Group to encourage local people to ‘Grow it! Cook it, Eat it’.
Housing Heroes in Wythenshawe!
Wythenshawe Community Housing Group (WCHG) is delighted to announce that they have been shortlisted in two categories of the Housing Heroes Awards!
Order your repair and request an appointment here - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Answer a few simple questions, then tell us when you're available.
Phone PG Direct for any Parkway Green service, 8am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Always phone this number to report an emergency (where there is a danger to health or safety), 24 hours a day, any day.0300 111 0000