Your Rent Officer can give you advice about your rent. You can get in touch with them by phoning our Customer Service Team on 0800 633 5500 / 0300 111 0000 or by going to your local office and making an appointment.
If you have an urgent rent problem a Duty Officer is available to help you at any Wythenshawe Community Housing Group office.
Your Rent Officer will be able to help you with any rent matter, such as:
- Deciding on the best way of paying your rent.
- Preparing an income and spending plan to work out a payment plan.
- Offering advice on benefits that you may be able to claim.
- Helping you to make an application for benefits.
- Doing a financial health check.
- Renegotiating payment plans with other organisations.
- Giving you advice on debt.
- Helping with Housing Benefit issues – checking eligibility, challenging overpayment and reviewing claims.
You can look at your rent account online 24 hours a day – set up a free online account.