- Compliments of a job well done by Jason and Gary on the concessionary garden team. They did a fantastic job with the overgrown hedges and grass and i’m very pleased with the end result.
- The best work men ever. I recently found out my husband was terminally ill with lung and liver cancer. Your workers have gone above and beyond to make our life better at this most difficult time.
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Natalie for all her help with my application for re-housing.-
- Thank you for assistance in helping me with debt relief orders.
- Just a little thank you to Ammah to let you know we appreciate what you did for us.Thank you again and god bless.
Day to Day :
- Thank you for the emergency repair today, the technician was marvelous and fixed the problem within 15 minutes.
Bay Canopy Programme:
- I was extremely happy with the works. I was at work, came home and it was done. There was a car on the drive but there was no issues or mess and if was as if nobody had been there and it was brilliant.
- I was blown away with the fantastic work that Jacqueline and the team have done at Haveley Circle. You have worked miracles at the plot. Your work will be supporting people in Wythenshawe who are living with cancer.The idea of the plot is that they can use it as a therapeutic peaceful space to grow fruit and veg and improve their lives.
- The warden’s service is great and brilliant.
- I have received a really great service from the Community Safety Team. CCTV Inspector Paul Kinred in respect of assistance given to GMP in pursuit of a violent criminal.