Complaint Form

BEFORE YOU FILL IN THIS FORM: tell us what’s wrong. This is often enough to get the problem sorted out quickly and fairly.

But if you have already done this, or spoken to another member of staff, and still want to make a formal complaint, please fill in the form below.

  • Details of your complaint

Data Protection

The information you supply on this form will be sent to Parkway Green Housing Trust. It will only be used to process your request for information or the service(s) described on this page. Any details you supply will be treated confidentially and will only be used in direct relation to work needed to carry out your request.