The Parkway Green promise
You and your Parkway Green neighbours have enjoyed a share of £90 million of home improvements as we turned promises into reality.
The five year project, which started in autumn 2006 and finished 20 months ahead of schedule, brought every home up to modern standards, with minimum disruption. Everyone has received:
- A new fitted kitchen, designed for your own home; together with vinyl flooring, tiling, redecoration and updates to the electrical fittings
- A new bathroom suite, including a shower over the bath, vinyl flooring, tiling to three walls and redecoration
- New high quality secure front and back doors; and PVC double-glazed windows
- A new upstairs toilet or a hand basin for the downstairs toilet
- Rewiring, to modern standards, heating upgrades and improved energy efficiency.
We’ve also invested £9 million on the local environment, creating over 1000 off road parking spaces and almost 2000 front boundary treatments, after consulting with local people and they told us this is how they want their money spent.
You can find out more here.